Updated: 13th of January, 2022
Kaira Clan Oy (Business ID: 3097832-5) Kokonkatu 4, 33560 Tampere
+358 41 3145884
Representative of the Data Controller
Kaira Clan Oy Founder
Janne Siltari and Tero Blomqvist email@example.com
Janne Siltari firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer – contact details
Name of the register
Event participant and customer register
1. Personal data storage (mandatory)
Purpose of processing personal data and legal basis
The registration information entered by the registered self may include, among others, the following information: name, email, phone number, address, or date of birth.
In case the event is organized by the project, and the financial sponsor has requested that the signed list of participants is to be retained, it shall be kept securely for a period to be determined by the financial sponsor.
Personal data is being processed in order to implement the contract signed between the File Controller and the Registered Person and, where applicable and subject to the prior consent of the Registered Person, also in connection to and to facilitate measures relating to customership management such as orders, registration, contacts, service use, marketing, and reporting.
The registered participant accepts, that events can be stored (photographing, video recording), and stored information can be used in event communications and marketing during the event and after that.
If the Registered Person fails to provide information that is required to register for an event, the File Controller cannot accept the said registration or commit to the contract between the File Controller and the Registered Person on participation in the event.
Storage period of personal data
Personal data will be stored for three years after the event. Data will be deleted when the above storage period has expired.
Regular disclosure of information
The data will be stored by Kaira Clan. Information contained in the register can be distributed within the organization and between the interest groups of the event. Information will not be transferred outside the EU or EEA.
Data security principles
Data will be stored in a technically secure location. Physical access to the data is prevented by means of access control and other security measures. Access to the data requires sufficient rights and multi-phase identification. Unauthorized access is also prevented by means of e.g. firewalls and other technical protection measures. Data contained in the register can only be accessed by the File Controller and separately named technical persons. Only the named persons have the right to process and maintain the information contained in the register. The users are bound by a confidentiality obligation. Back-ups are made of the data contained in the register in a secure manner and the data can be restored where needed. The level of information security is audited regularly through either external or internal audits.
The rights of the Registered Persons
You have a right to:
- check your personal data
- demand correction of your personal data
- demand deletion of your personal data (does not apply to statutory tasks)
- demand restrictions on the processing of your personal data
- oppose the processing of your personal data
- demand that personal data you have submitted is transferred from one DataController to another
- withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent
- not to be subject to automatic decision-making.
Requests concerning the rights of data subject are addressed to:
Kokonkatu 4, 33560 Tampere
An electronic request is addressed to: email@example.com
The data subject is entitled to be referred to the Data Protection Ombudsman if (s)he thinks that the processing of personal data is in violation of relevant legislation.
The customer agrees that personal data may be used for the following purpose:
● Marketing measures as sending newsletters.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Kaira Clan continuously develops its business and therefore reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement by notifying about the change in the service. Changes can also be based on changes in legislation. Kaira Clan recommends that data subjects regularly review the content of the Privacy Statement.
Information that will be gathered in the following information:
- Date and time of your stay
- Internet/URL where you are currently
- IP Address
- Information from the browser you’re using
- Information about your system
- User name If you are a registered user on that social media channel and, ifnecessary, your first and last name, and
- Information about the content you want to share with the social media plugin.For such information, we shall comply with the terms of the social media operator concerned. We encourage you to find out what kind of information and what information is collected in plugins. You can block social media plug-ins from your browser settings.