We scout new technology so you don’t have to. By matching large corporations with the best and brightest Nordic startups and scaleups, we find you new opportunities you didn’t know you had.
Why is technology scouting important?
Scouting services provide an efficient way to accelerate your company’s innovation process so that your employees can manage their time and resources more effectively.
You find not just new technologies, but also new ideas for success by embracing open innovation. By foreseeing technical advancements and new commercial opportunities you will be lowering the risk associated with innovation and relieving the burden on your company’s R&D departments.
Technology Scouting Process
- Define clear objectives for needed solutions
- Scan our vast portfolio of Nordic companies and research labs
- Analysis of potential solutions, services, and products and how open innovation can create new opportunities
POC Validation for Rapid Prototyping
- Set targets/goals to achieve
- Test Demo
- Analyze the data
Supply Chain/Partner Scouting
- Quick actionable, customized reports
- Anonymous evaluation of potential partners
- Quickly increase client capacity to develop, manufacture, and innovate
CEVT Finnish-based Mobility Innovation and Development Hub
CEVT is an innovation center for Chinese Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, developing mobility solutions for a different tomorrow. Modular development, advanced virtual engineering, and software development enable CEVT to deliver world-class technology to all Geely Group brands such Volvo, Polestar, Lotus, and the London taxi.
“We have really seen the value in working with Kaira Clan. They have opened up doors and new opportunities within the Finnish ecosystem that we can see utilizing in future collaborative projects.” -Leif Axelsson, Innovation Strategy Director at CEVT